Child Counseling in Appleton, WI
Are you looking for child counseling in Appleton, WI? Perhaps you heard about us through a school counselor, a physician, or another parent. You might have found us because your child is facing a specific issue you’d like to address. Whatever the case may be, Sherman Counseling is here to assist you. Our therapist office has proudly provided child counseling in Appleton, WI for many years now, and we have two locations here to assist you. Give us a call at 920-230-2065 to schedule an appointment with a child counselor near you.
We Receive Many Referrals from Schools and Doctors in Appleton, WI
Sherman Counseling is highly-rated and well-respected in the Appleton community. That is because we provide top-quality mental healthcare, and we treat our clients like family. Whether you get family counseling, couples counseling, teen counseling or child counseling in Appleton, WI, you will receive personalized care from a licensed therapist.
- Clients Are Often Seen in the Same Week or Next Day
- Age-Appropriate Counseling and Personalized Therapy Solutions
- Teen Counseling and Child Counseling in Appleton, WI
- Family Counseling Available, Including Blended Family Counseling and Co-Parenting Counseling
- Play Therapy, Used to Help Children Feel More Comfortable with Their Therapist
- Psychological Testing for ADHD, Learning Disorders, Anxiety, Autism, and More
- Specialized Child Counseling, Such as Therapy after Bullying or Grief Counseling for Children
The process starts with a quick phone call to 920-230-2065. Ask about our child counseling in Appleton, WI, or any other counseling service we offer.
Child Counseling in a Safe, Comfortable Environment
Children learn best when they feel safe. Our therapist office is a comfortable setting that children enjoy and parents trust. We adjust our child counseling strategies to suit the needs of each child, including play therapy for younger children. Our child counselors have years of professional experience, and they all have at least a master’s level education. Your child will be set up with a likable therapist that can help him or her through this stage of life. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our office.