Child Counseling in Oshkosh, WI
Has your child been struggling in school? Did he recently undergo bullying or a difficult life transition? There are many reasons to explore child counseling in Oshkosh, WI. Here at Sherman Counseling, we provide personalized child counseling for children of all ages. We also provide teen counseling services, designed for today’s teenagers. To learn more about these programs or to schedule an appointment with a family counselor near you, give us a call at 920-230-2065.
Counseling Solutions for the Whole Family
Your family is comprised of a unique set of personalities. How you interact with one another determines which counseling approaches are right for you. Our therapists use these factors to personalize their therapy sessions. Your child may work best with one-on-one child counseling in Oshkosh, WI. He may do better in a family setting where you, the parents, are in the room for therapy. We will help you find the best setup to encourage your child’s progress.
- Trusted Child Counselors with High Referral Rates
- Effective Child Counseling Based on Evidence and Experience
- Child Counseling, Teen Counseling and Adult Counseling Available
- Specialized Therapy Solutions for Autism Treatment, Learning Disorder Treatment, ADHD Counseling, Oppositional Defiance Disorder Treatment, Bullying Counseling, Grief Counseling, and Other Circumstances
- We Work with Humana, Aetna, BCBS, WPS, WEA Trust, Arise, and Other Insurance Providers
Our Oshkosh counseling center is located at 2370 State Road 44, Suite D, Oshkosh, WI 54904. You may reach us at 920-230-2065 to learn more about child counseling in Oshkosh, WI. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Play Therapy as Part of Child Counseling in Oshkosh, WI
Children do not always know how to express their thoughts, feelings and emotions. This is particularly true for younger children who have not fully developed their communication skills. With play therapy, we can use interactive tasks to learn more about a child’s state of mind. Drawing, singing, clay modeling, playing with toys – these are just some of the tools we use to understand a child better. From there, we can provide tailored advice for your child and your family.