Child Psychologist in Green Bay WI
Sherman Counseling offers family and child counseling services. If you are looking for a child psychologist in Green Bay WI, we have several providers on staff. We take the time to match each child/family with the best psychologist for their needs. There is no laborious pre-authorization process to go through. You can see a provider right away. Our office is located at:
2270 Holmgren Way
Green Bay, WI 54304
Counseling is compatible with insurance, and we accept plans from many providers. This includes Humana, WEA Trust, Aetna, WPS Health Insurance, Network Health, BlueCross BlueShield, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, Arise Health Plan, and others. To schedule an appointment with a child psychologist in Green Bay WI, call 920-544-5294.
The Benefits of Seeing a Child Psychologist
Does my child need a therapist? What could counseling do for my child? These are some of the questions you may have asked before searching for a child psychologist in Green Bay WI. Therapists can help children better understand their emotions and experiences, and they can find personalized coping strategies that work well for them. Some of the benefits of child counseling include:
- Find Coping Strategies Suited for the Child
- Work on Social Development Issues and Other Struggles
- Determine Why a Child Is Not Doing Well in School
- Help a Child Adjust after Trauma, Grief, Lifestyle Changes, and More
- Create a Positive and Supportive Environment at Home
- Open the Flow of Communication between You and Your Child
- Learn Special Adjustments to Make for Learning Disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorders, Autism, Childhood Anxiety, and Other Obstacles
If you would like to set up a consultation, contact us at 920-544-5294. We will find the best child psychologist in Green Bay WI for your child’s unique needs.
Convenient Appointment Times for Your Family
You have a busy life. We get that. That’s why we offer convenient appointment times Monday through Friday. Our therapists set their own schedules, so we can occasionally arrange for special accommodations. Simply contact our Green Bay office to find out when you can see a child psychologist near you.