Counseling Services in Wisconsin
Are you interested in depression counseling, anxiety treatment, family counseling, marriage therapy, or other counseling services in Wisconsin? If so, Sherman Counseling has specialists on staff to assist you. Our team covers a range of mental health services, including addiction treatment and anger management. Contact our office and we’ll match you with the best therapist for your needs.
In an effort to provide affordable counseling services, we have close relationships with many insurance groups in Wisconsin. This includes WEA Trust, Network Health, Aetna, Humana, WPS Health Insurance, BlueCross BlueShield, Arise Health Plan, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, and other insurance providers. We can verify your insurance before your first therapy session to provide transparent pricing with no surprises. Give us a call at 920-230-2065 to get started.
A Full Range of Counseling Services for You and Your Family
Sherman Counseling offers confidential therapy for clients of all ages. Whether you’re looking for child therapy, couples counseling, adult counseling, or other services, we have a solution for you. Some of our counseling services in Wisconsin include:
- Depression Counseling and Trauma Counseling
- Anxiety Therapy and Phobia Treatment
- Child Counseling, Teen Counseling and Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling, Including Premarital Counseling
- Divorce Prevention, Marriage Counseling and Post-Divorce Counseling
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Faith-Based Counseling
- Psychiatry Services and Medication Management at Select Locations
- Confidential Anger Management Counseling
- Blended Family Counseling and Co-Parenting Counseling
- And Many Other Counseling Services in Wisconsin
Scheduling an appointment is simple. Just give us a call at 920-230-2065, and we will find the right counselor for your circumstances. We have a hassle-free appointment process, so you can see a therapist as early as this week! Contact Sherman Counseling to learn more.
Get Dependable Support through Life’s Biggest Obstacles
One of the biggest reasons why people seek counseling services in Wisconsin is because they are going through a major life transition. The stress of changing jobs, starting a family, buying a house, and other milestones may seem overwhelming at times. Your therapist can help you manage the stress and get through the transition successfully. With Sherman Counseling, you will receive persistent support for every hurdle in your life.