Couples Counseling near You
Sherman Counseling provides nonjudgmental couples counseling near you. We have multiple therapist offices in Wisconsin, all with licensed couples counselors on staff. Our couples therapy programs include:
- Marriage Counseling
- Divorce Prevention
- Pre-Marriage Counseling
- Blended Family Counseling
- LGBTQ Couples Counseling
- Faith-Based Couples Counseling
- Post-Divorce and Co-Parenting Counseling
- And Other Forms of Couples Counseling near You
Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 in the morning to 5:00 at night. Your privacy is well protected, so you can discuss your struggles with confidence. Open up about past and current issues, and learn how to get through future obstacles in your relationship. Call Sherman Counseling at 920-733-2065 to learn about couples counseling near you.
Conflict Resolution Strategies Tailored to Your Relationship
Each couple has its own special dynamic. Some couples are vocal and opinionated. Others are timid and reserved. Some couples have opposite personalities that make for opposite communication strategies. No matter what your dynamic is, we’re here to help you find balance within it. Our couples counseling programs are tailored for each relationship, ensuring that you get the exact tools you need for your future.
- Find Communication Strategies That Work for Your Personality Types
- Resolve Ongoing Conflicts and Bring Closure to Past Events
- Prevent Future Conflicts with Open, Honest Communication
- Rebuild Trust and Connection in Your Marriage
- Discuss Your Struggles in a Confidential Setting
- Speak Openly about Concerns, Goals and Issues You’d Like to Resolve
- Build the Tools You Need to Keep Your Relationship Thriving
If you’re ready to speak with a couples counselor near you, contact us at 920-733-2065.
Affordable and Effective Couples Counseling near You
At Sherman Counseling, we aim to provide accessible mental healthcare for all families and individuals. We do not require pre-authorization to see a therapist. We accept insurance from Network Health, Aetna, WEA Trust, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, Arise Health Plan, Humana, BlueCross BlueShield, WPS Health Insurance, and other insurance providers. If your insurance has out-of-network coverage, we can work with that as well. Simply contact our office, and we’ll verify your coverage for couples counseling near you.