Depression Treatment near Greenville WI
Sherman Counseling offers private, affordable depression treatment near Greenville WI. We provide a comfortable space to discuss your personal struggles. Whether you need proven coping strategies or you just want someone to talk to, our depression specialists are here to assist you.
When you contact our office, you will be matched with the best therapist for your unique needs. Our providers cover many areas of depression treatment, including trauma counseling, grief counseling, addiction counseling, teen counseling, couples counseling, and much more. Contact us at 920-230-2065 to find a depression counselor near you.
You Don’t Have to Fight This Battle Alone
Depression can be overwhelming at times. You feel helpless, stressed, sad, hopeless, and most of all…alone. The truth is that you don’t have to fight depression by yourself. At Sherman Counseling, you will receive positive support through every step of depression treatment. Moreover, you will learn personalized coping strategies designed specifically for you.
- Positive Support through Every Stage of Depression Recovery
- Personalized Coping Strategies That Suit Your Lifestyle
- Confidential Counseling in a Comfortable Environment
- Experienced Depression Counselors Who Truly Care about Your Wellbeing
- Affordable Therapy Appointments (We Accept Insurance)
- No Pre-Authorization Required – See a Therapist Right away
- Depression Treatment That Tackles the Root Cause of the Depression, Not Just the Symptoms
- Counseling Services for the Whole Family
In an effort to keep depression treatment affordable, we accept many forms of insurance. This includes plans from Humana, Aetna, Network Health, BlueCross BlueShield, WEA Trust, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, Arise Health Plan, WPS Health Insurance, and others. Reach out at 920-230-2065 to get matched with a depression counselor near Greenville WI.
Non-Judgmental Depression Treatment with Proven Results
You will never be judged for what you say during depression treatment. You have faced struggles in your life – that’s nothing to be ashamed of. We are here to help you bring closure to past traumas and enjoy a better quality of life. No matter how long you’ve felt this way, there are solutions available for you. Our depression counselors near Greenville are here to help.