Sex Therapist in Wisconsin
Looking for a sex therapist in Wisconsin? Sherman Counseling has several specialists who can assist you. Sex therapy is available for individuals and couples. Our therapists give advice based on evidence, but that advice is tailored for every client. You can get quality, confidential help to overcome sexual struggles.
- Find the True Cause of Sexual Struggles
- Identify Underlying Factors That Contribute to Sexual Difficulties
- Find Specific Solutions for These Struggles Based on Proven Techniques
- Improve Your Mental Health with Positive Support from a Licensed Sex Therapist
- Resolve Conflicts in Your Relationship through Couples Counseling or Marriage Counseling
- Share Your Story in Confidence – We’ll Protect Your Privacy
Sex therapy is compatible with insurance, just like our other mental health services. Sherman Counseling accepts plans from Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, Arise Health Plan, BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, WEA Trust, Humana, WPS Health Insurance, Network Health, and other insurance providers. To schedule an appointment with a sex therapist in Wisconsin, call us at 920-230-2065
Get Matched with a Licensed Sex Therapist near You
Sex therapists have specialized training in the mental side of sexual issues. They know how to pinpoint the underlying circumstances that may be contributing to the struggles. For instance, a person may face great anxiety with physical touch after experiencing a sexual trauma. Women adjusting to their postpartum bodies may feel insecure, which can impact their sexual encounters.
Sex therapy is designed to uncover these sources so you can face them head-on. Contact Sherman Counseling at 920-230-2065, and we will gladly match you with a sex therapist in Wisconsin.
Explore Our Full Range of Counseling Services
In addition to sex therapy, we offer comprehensive counseling services for adults, teens and children. When you contact our office, we will match you with the best therapist for your specific needs. Our specialists cover many areas of mental healthcare, including:
- Couples Counseling
- Marriage Counseling and Divorce Prevention
- Depression Counseling and Trauma Counseling
- Anxiety Counseling
- Child and Teen Counseling
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Family Counseling
- And Other Counseling Services in Wisconsin