Teen Counseling in Appleton, WI
Being a teenager is no easy task. You’re forced to deal with peer pressure, social media, school work, and personal development, all while transitioning from childhood to adulthood. Teen counseling is designed to help teenagers get through these obstacles and enjoy a positive, productive life. At Sherman Counseling, we provide child counseling and teen counseling in Appleton, WI. Our teen counselors have years of experience, and they use evidence-based therapy techniques that are personalized to fit their clients. For more information or to schedule an appointment for teen counseling in Appleton, call 920-230-2065.
A High-Rated Provider of Teen Counseling in Appleton, WI
Sherman Counseling is a highly-rated counseling center with equally high referral rates. We receive many patient-to-patient referrals because our therapists care about their clients. You may have heard from our office through your teen’s school or primary care provider. Regardless of how you found us, we are happy to help your teen work through his or her personal struggles. Sherman Counseling is proud to serve the Appleton, WI area from multiple locations, and we look forward to working with your family.
- We Receive Frequent Referrals from Schools, Doctors and Hospitals in the Area (85% of Clients Are Referred Directly to a Provider)
- We Accept Clients from Any Healthcare System
- No-Hassle Appointment Setting – Same-Week Appointments Are Often Available
- Transparent Pricing and Insurance-Friendly Teen Counseling in Appleton, WI
- Specialists on Hand for Anxiety Counseling, Depression Counseling, Eating Disorder Treatment, Self-Harm Prevention, Family Counseling, and Other Counseling Services
To learn more about family counseling or teen counseling in Appleton, WI, call 920-230-2065. You can quickly get an appointment with a therapist near you.
Counseling Services for the Whole Family
Our services don’t stop with teen counseling in Appleton, WI. We also offer family counseling, couples counseling, co-parenting counseling, child counseling, adult counseling, addiction counseling, depression counseling, and a range of other counseling services. Many of our clients use a combination of therapy setups, such as marriage counseling and anxiety counseling. We have specialists on staff to accommodate your needs.