Teen Counseling near You
Sherman Counseling offers mental healthcare for teens, adults and children. If you’re looking for effective teen counseling near you, we would be happy to assist you. Our therapists cover many specialties, including self-harm prevention, depression counseling, anxiety counseling, trauma counseling, and much more. Our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
We accept many forms of insurance, including plans from Aetna, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, BlueCross BlueShield, WPS Health Insurance, WEA Trust, Network Health, Arise Health Plan, Humana, and other providers. If you would like your coverage verified before your first appointment, simply contact us at 920-733-2065. You might be surprised by how affordable it is to get teen counseling near you.
Depression and Anxiety Counseling for Teens
Two of the most common struggles for today’s teens are anxiety and depression. These can stem from a range of sources, including social media, peer pressure, trauma, stress, low self-esteem, and more. Our teen counseling programs are designed to identify the core cause of a teen’s issues and pinpoint solutions to address them. We provide…
- Judgement-Free Therapy from Licensed Teen Counselors
- Proven Techniques That Get to the Root of Personal Struggles
- Coping Strategies for Life’s Most Difficult Obstacles
- Affordable Teen Counseling That Fits Most Insurance Plans
- Relatable Therapists Who Truly Understand Today’s Teens
- Child Counseling and Family Counseling Available as Well
- Superior Care from a Trusted Counseling Center near You
Some teens do well in family counseling, as opposed to individual teen counseling. We can help you find the best setup for your teenager. Contact us at 920-733-2065 to get started.
No Pre-Authorization Is Required!
You shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to get teen counseling near you. At Sherman Counseling, we do not require pre-authorization or referrals for therapy. You can arrange an appointment with a teen counselor right away. We match each teen with the best therapist for his or her needs. Give us a call to schedule an appointment with a local teen counselor.